At HardDrip, we take pride in offering high-quality clothing and accessories that are made to last. To help you keep your clothes looking their best, we have put together this care guide to help you properly care for your purchases.
- Most of our clothes can be machine washed in cold water.
- Avoid using bleach, as it can damage the fabric and cause color fading.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry, if possible.
- If ironing is necessary, use a low heat setting.
- Store your clothes in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Fold your clothes neatly and avoid over-stuffing your closet or drawers.
- If your clothes have custom embroidery, it is best to hand wash or machine wash on a gentle cycle.
- Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they can damage the thread and cause fading.
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Avoid ironing directly on the embroidery, as it can melt the thread.
We hope that this care guide will help you keep your HardDrip clothes looking great for years to come. If you have any questions about caring for your clothes, please don't hesitate to contact us.